Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hank’s blog for 2/18/09

I’m off to the slopes of the White Mountains for some skiing with my family. I’m very excited about it, since I’ve skied once this year and have been looking forward to this for a long time.

In my last blog I talked about my embarrassing night at the TD BankNorth Garden when I couldn’t fit in the seat and was put in the handicapped section because I was so fat.

Now, here are 10 POSITIVE things that have come with losing 110 pounds.

1. I can shop for clothes anywhere. No longer do I have to shop at in the BIG MEN section or the big and tall stores.
2. I can fit in the seats at the TD BankNorth Garden.
3. I can sit in a restaurant booth.
4. I can walk five miles.
5. My feet don’t hurt.
6. I never go to bed feeling badly about how I’ve eaten.
7. I have energy I never thought I could feel again.
8. When I sweat, it’s from working out, not just being fat.
9. I can do multiple physical activities in a day.
10.I never feel like going to sleep after I eat.

These are just some of the positive changes that have become possible by losing weight. Of course, I could not have done it without the help of Mike Boyle and Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning in Winchester, MA. They are the best in the world at what they do. Please check out www.bodybyboyle.com and www.strengthcoach.com. They have changed my life and can help you change yours. It’s amazing what being around positive forces can do for your health.

I’ll report on my ski trip when I get back next week.

Best,
Hank

1 comment:

lquinny said...

Holy Smokes! Congratulations! Enjoy skiing. Enjoy fitting in the seats at the Garden. Enjoy your family. Enjoy LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work. I am proud of you!