Friday, June 6, 2008

Less Doughy- More Dough!

I'm into the 340s. I went to the doctor yesterday. When I weighed in back on March 7th I was 372 pounds. Yesterday, I was a svelte.....ok....still round.....345 pounds. I'm less round than I was a few months back, though

I've been working out with Mike Boyle at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning in Winchester, www.bodybyboyle.com, I've been working out with Mike for just over a month and I'm down 23 pounds since my first visit May 8. I can't believe some of the things I've been doing. I had a great workout on Wednesday and felt so good that I went for a four mile walk later that afternoon. I move and feel better everyday and I can even reach some spots in the shower that I couldn't reach over the winter. I won't tell you what they are.

Honest to God, I feel like less of a big load than I was over the winter. I'm less tired......my clothes fit better....and my grocery bill is way down. The way I look at it is, I'm saving money on food.......walking more than before and saving money on gas.......which means more in my pocket. Less of me and more in my wallet. It's a win-win. I'm saving dough all around.

Speaking of dough, today, Friday, June 6, 2008, is National Doughnut Day. Honestly. The Salvation Army started it in 1938 as a fundraiser as the country recovered from The Depression. Doughnuts now depress me. Doughnuts turned me into the Doughboy.

Check out my new video next week.

Walk on...rock on........Hanky Shmank

No comments: