1. The chair stuck to my rear end when I interviewed with this company in 1998.
2. Two five year old boys called me Fat Albert at a Dunkin’ Donuts counter.
3. My daughter Abbey told me I needed a bra.
4. While swimming with my kids at a pool, another kid told me I was really fat.
5. I couldn’t sit in my seat at the Bruins game and had to sit in a folding chair.
6. Couldn’t fit into the racing suit at F1 Racing in Braintree.
7. The scale at the doctor’s office didn’t go high enough and they had to estimate my weight.
8. My sister in law made me sit in a different chair than the rest of the family at dinner.
9. My daughters told me I looked like Patrick the fat starfish on Sponge Bob Square Pants.
10. I’ve had to ask to be moved from a booth to a table in a restaurant because I didn’t fit.
If you’ve got any funny “fat stories’” you’d like to share on Hank’s Big Adventure, please email them to me at email@example.com.